This Page

has been moved to new address

Rough Day

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Rough Day

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Rough Day

Sorry to say I don't hold out much hope for an official post today. The day has been pretty rough emotionally and I just don't have it in me to sit and write and think any more. I will dedicate the time and energy I have left to straightening our home for my husband and maybe even making him cookies!

I don't know about you, but I am inspired to love on my husband even more than usual when I am faced with the sin that fills this world and makes our hearts heavy!

I hope you all take time today to remember and worship our Savior, our Comforter, and the Lover of our souls!

Tearfully yours,
The Babychaser

Labels:

3 Comments:

At January 24, 2008 at 1:51 PM , Blogger Marva said...

Praying fo you! Blessings on your day and I'm sure cookies would comfort you as well as "baby" your hubby!

 
At January 24, 2008 at 5:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

no... still make the pizza!!! two times in one week is not too much :-) plus, bill says you're making the money saving mom crust recipe, and i've been wanting to see how that tastes!!! see you tomorrow! hope you have a better day :-(

 
At January 24, 2008 at 9:38 PM , Blogger Rachel Anne said...

I'm sorry you've had a rough day!! I hope it got better as it went along. Cookies DO help...

Just wanted to say how much I appreciate you stopping over each day and participating in the small things. I hope you gave yourself point for "fixing" the cookies!

Put your feet up and take some alone time...you deserve it! You've got a great heart and a sweet spirit.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home