This Page

has been moved to new address

Dreaming of a White Easter

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Dreaming of a White Easter

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Dreaming of a White Easter

What fun! Here I am, on the day before Easter, the third day of Spring, watching giant snow flakes fall to a thin cushion of white. Spring is a lot different here than where I grew up in California (where we had festive Christmas t-shirts instead of sweaters and our Easter dresses were appropriate for the weather!) Though our weather has been beautiful this last week or two, it has been far from normal.

In other news... my mom was scheduled to arrive last night, but alas a day of delays and missed flights left her "stranded" at the Dulles Airport until tonight. Good thing my sister lives close to there, so they are getting to spend the day together before she makes her way the rest of the way up here. So... we are on our own one more day before help arrives! :)

Anyway... Happy Easter to all of you. I hope your plans are fun. As for us, we are just staying around here. :)

Blessings!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 22, 2008 at 11:04 PM , Blogger Marva said...

Happy Easter!!!!! Blessings!!

 
At March 23, 2008 at 12:58 AM , Blogger Irene said...

Hey Friend...So just two days ago I was driving around town and experienced some hail...I was wondering if we would get some snow too, but that was wishful thinking. I do love snow. Happy Easter and I hope your Mama gets to spend at least a good part of the day with you. Say hi to her for me!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home